Hydra
Местный

Many thanks for the photos. I hope the continuation will be
Hydra вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.09.2018, 12:15   #35
GrumpyBear
Местный

Pictures from Me

"Like i said yesterday at STGCC 2018 two statues are standing out for the most collectors. First the XM Alien 1/3 and the second was XM Batman Shogun on Horse 1/4. Will never forget the first second i saw him. It looks in person majestic and very impressiv. The size from the horse is huge, you can´t feel it on pictures. The details are all over the piece, very nice and fine texture on the cape. For me one of the best from this line and a true centerpiece. Well done! Have fun to watch, next pictures will be from Deathstroke. "

19 Pictures

GrumpyBear вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.09.2018, 12:21   #36
GrumpyBear
Местный

Цитата:
Сообщение от Hydra Посмотреть сообщение
Many thanks for the photos. I hope the continuation will be
Thank you. I hope i finish my pictures until the week ends.
Старый 14.09.2018, 16:36   #37
GrumpyBear
Местный

Pictures from Me

"Badass! Found no better word for him. He is for me the No. 1 villain from the Rising Sun line! The XM Deathstroke 1/4 statue has stolen many other statues the show at STGCC 2018. The pose, paint, aggressivity, style and base fits perfect. At the moment they are working on the unmasked head, was just not ready for the convention. Can´t wait to display him and my Batman Samurai together. Have fun to watch, next pictures will be from the Batman Sanity diorama."

19 Pictures

Старый 15.09.2018, 08:48   #38
GrumpyBear
Местный

Pictures from Me

"Was the first time an reveal happend which no one knows before and it all worth it. We are talking about an 1/6 scale DC diorama with 12 different characters specially designed by David Finch in collaboration with XM Studios. It looks unbelievable even with no paint at the moment, this piece blows you away. Have fun to watch, next pictures will be from Spider-Man."

Старый 15.09.2018, 10:54   #39
GrumpyBear
Местный

Pictures from Me

"At STGCC 2018 the new base from XM Spider-Man 1/4 statue was showed. Now it looks much more balanced between the statue and base. Really like the new design from the base in size, sculpt and paint. What can i say more to this one, open the PreOrder! Have fun to watch, next pictures will be from the Guardians of the Galaxy."

17 Pictures

Старый 15.09.2018, 17:34   #40
GrumpyBear
Местный

Pictures from Me

"Let´s take a look at the Guardians of the Galaxy with the XM Rocket & Groot 1/4 statue and XM Star Lord 1/4 statue. Sculpt and paint are very nice. The pose from Groot is point on for me, you can feel the POWER from this character. Little Rocket on top waiting for more fighting, perfect. Star Lord jumps out of the destroyed cockpit, was taken down in fight. To my own surprise i like the comic version, because my GotG time started first with the movies. Have fun to watch, next pictures will be from the Transformers."

Spoiler - 24 Pictures

Старый 16.09.2018, 10:17   #41
GrumpyBear
Местный

Pictures from Me

"Now let the big boys play, Transformers. Silence, open mouth and wide eyes. That´s what happend to myself after i saw this statues for the first time in front of me. The XM Megatron 1/10 statue, XM Optimus Prime 1/10 statue and XM Starscream 1/10 statue are massive in every way. No need to repeat, but the details and sculpt are well done. The stand alone jet for Starscream feels like an real 1/4 statue from the size. Just awesome, everyone! Have fun to watch, must see which pictures are next."

29 Pictures

Старый 16.09.2018, 11:19   #42
GrumpyBear
Местный

Pictures from Me

"With the XM Hulkbuster 1/4 and XM Predator 1/3 statue we finish the day of sharing, more coming tomorrow. No need to write about the Hulkbuster, everything said before. Awesome statue with an beautiful red color. What an huge grail if you saw him like me for the first time. The Predator is a beast and i wrote a lot about him with other pictures. Still screams for me PREDATOR with this pose, love it! Have fun to watch, must see which pictures are next."

24 Pictures

Старый 17.09.2018, 11:33   #43
GrumpyBear
Местный

Pictures from Me

"We start the last STGCC sharing day with the XM | LBS statues. There is Captain America 1/3 and from the Impact Line Juggernaut 1/7 and Spider-Man 1/7. Cap in 1/3 scale, comic verison, coming with switchout heads and arms. Alright! With the Juggernaut you can see the power from the Impact Line. The base shows so much going on in an amazing amount of details. Same for Spider-Man, will show his power after he is painted. Have fun to watch, must see which pictures are next."

39 Pictures

Старый 17.09.2018, 16:48   #44
GrumpyBear
Местный

XM Studios News

"Read all about it under the following link."

---> STGCC 2018 Post Con actions by XM to collectors' reactions <---

Ответ