Вернуться   toyster.ru форум > Основной раздел > Новости

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 07.09.2018, 16:24   #23
GrumpyBear
Местный

XM Studios News

"Say hi to Starlord at the STGCC! And yes, his helmet lights up. Check out the last photo!cMore never before seen XM new pieces will be at STGCC so drop by and say hi!"

GrumpyBear вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.09.2018, 17:53   #24
Darik
Местный

Ну нифигасебе какая крутотень )
Darik вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.09.2018, 21:22   #25
Hydra
Местный

Старлорд бесподобен!
Hydra вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.09.2018, 22:00   #26
RIDDICK
Модератор

Дизайн классно сделали.
А вот с позой что то не то...
RIDDICK вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.09.2018, 12:02   #27
GrumpyBear
Местный

XM Studios News

"DAY TWO REVEAL XM | LBS – WHAT’S THAT BASE?

Getting excited?! Revealing the upcoming pieces with their detailed base and full display, you can see something explosive coming.

A date with Bryan for anyone who can guess what the bases of your favourite characters!! Soon to come the full reveal.

- with Nathan Anderson"

Старый 08.09.2018, 12:25   #28
GrumpyBear
Местный

XM Studios News

"Usually reserved for XM in-house crew and art team, we are now releasing a limited quantity for XM fans specially for STGCC 2018! Only 50 units of the High Quality Supima Cotton 'OG' XM Black Tee and Matte Exterior XM Black Ceramic Mug will be allocated for sale for the first time at the STGCC! First 100 customers at the event will also receive a XM Gift Bag (Containing Surprise Mystery Gift) worth well over SGD100! Special Thanks to Mighty Jaxx for chipping in with the gift bag! We love you Mighty Jaxx!!!

WARNING: Do not wear the Tee and walk around our booth because we could mistaken you as one of our crew!"

Старый 08.09.2018, 13:11   #29
GrumpyBear
Местный

XM Studios News

"THE IMPACT LINE REVEALED

Here they are!! All 5 of your upcoming Impact Line statues coming your way. Wanting to make sure as a collector you understood what you were getting into with this line, we felt it necessary to show the detail of what is coming.

Displaying highly thematic bases, incorporating their explosive power and abilities, we are going all out in this scale. Mixing styles of traditional resin, with effective clear resin & lighting these will not be your typical smaller scale pieces. With the highest standard painter in the market, these will be painted to perfection.

Let us know your thoughts and comment away!! We are gonna post them in the upcoming posts.

-with Nathan Anderson"

Старый 08.09.2018, 19:21   #30
GrumpyBear
Местный

Pictures from Me

"Alright, Alright, Alright! It´s time to share my own pictures from an convention. My 1st ever event started last thursday with the flight to singapore and the STGCC 2018. WOW! You know me, you know how it feels for me. Must share something tonight and will start with great RED HULK from Aarón Rey Pérez. Incredible piece of an beast, POWER!!! I hope the pictures are ok, new cam and first day."

Spoiler - 16 Pictures

Старый 13.09.2018, 14:53   #31
GrumpyBear
Местный

Pictures from Me

"This piece has problems with the sculpt, paint and texture.... are you KIDDING me? You can´t wait on good pictures and you must judge on bad pictures? Then you must be an newbie to our lovely hobby! After an big travel home and 45 hours with no sleep finally i can post my own pictures from the XM Brown Wolverine 1/4 statue at the STGCC 2018. Have fun to watch."

19 Pictures

Старый 13.09.2018, 16:47   #32
GrumpyBear
Местный

Pictures from Me

"One of an event exclusive piece at STGCC 2018 was the XM Hulk Transformation 1/4 statue. First time showehttps://abload.de/img/3cbcdu.jpghttps://abload.de/img/3cbcdu.jpgd at an painted version and i had just one thing in my mind, Masterpiece. If you want you can place Dr Banner where you want, both bases are sculpted perfect to stay alone. The details are amazing, very well done in sculpt and paint. Have fun to watch, next pictures will be Alien and Batman Shogun."

19 Pictures

Старый 13.09.2018, 18:41   #33
GrumpyBear
Местный

Pictures from Me

"If you was at the STGCC 2018 and asked the guys what would be your favorite piece 90% said the XM Alien 1/3 statue. And you know what, they are all right. No idea if i can handle this piece to my collection, but the sculpt and specially the paint are outstanding! They are still thinking about the paint to add more black. Look at the last picture, sweet! You can open it and take the cat out, 3rd little statue! Have fun to watch, next pictures will be Batman Shogun."

19 Pictures

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск
Опции просмотра