Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 24.02.2017, 06:34   #4
GrumpyBear
Местный

Pictures from CY Tan

"XM Studios Venom Bust 1/4 scale"

Больше фотографий и фона
"First off, he is HUGE for a 1/4 scale bust. He's not like the typical bust where u have only the head and shoulders, but also includes the whole upper torso and the alien symbiote branching out as u can see from the pics.

Sculpt is superb, my favourite being the eyes and especially the jaws where u can see flesh-like tissues tearing off from the side of his face. Tongue and teeth are very well done too. Paintjob is very clean and shading on the eyes looks great. The Spider insignia on his body is painted white with a 'dirty' effect, which I think makes him look more realistic.

The base, body and head is a single piece, while the alien symbiotes are made up of 8 individual pieces. They are very easy to figure out their positions due to the colour coding and the key shapes at the installation point. For the price, it's absolutely worth it, the size and quality definitely impressed. Sorry for the long read, I've included some comparison pics with Vader and a 1/2 scale Venom bust as well so u can see how big he is."

GrumpyBear вне форума   Ответить с цитированием