Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 26.10.2018, 21:36   #842
Kondii
Пользователь

У BBTS продолжаются технические проблемы с почтой, посылку отправили через только через 12 дней после оплаты, а мое недовольство компенсировали возвратом 30 баксов на счёт в магазине Приятный конечно бонус за ожидание, но к необходимой мне дате посылка естественно не пришла , поэтому учитывайте возможные задержки при заказе

Thank you for contacting us and I apologize for the delay. You are right to be concerned about this and we certainly do not want your shipments to take this long to process and ship. The reason this shipment has been unable to ship up to this point has been because USPS has failed to process our orders correctly for the last week or so. Due to their failure, we have only been able to go so far with processing and shipping your product until they are able to confirm their ability to safely deliver your product. We will continue to work through this matter with them to get your products out to you. To compensate you for the trouble of your delayed shipment I refunded $30 of your shipping cost in Store Credit. I understand this has been a frustrating experience for you and I want you to know we are committed to your satisfaction at BBTS. Please let me know if you have anymore questions and I'll be happy to help.
Kondii вне форума   Ответить с цитированием